Hill Climbing We all want to be better climbers and there are countless sessions that you can practice to maximize your performance. Whatever you do, it will be painful — hills certainly hurt. Many events we ride include hills and being able to stay with attacks or indeed initiate...
With the wide, competitively priced range of clothing available on the market today, cyclists have never had it so good. Ensure whatever you wear fits snugly but not too tightly. Summer Cycling Helmet Helmets are compulsory for all UK road races but really should be worn at...
The following cycling techniques and drills can be incorporated into training rides to help develop and improve road bike handling skills. They are grouped by techniques to apply, and specific drills to practice, during a ride. Be careful when performing these drills, and practice within...
- Special Cycling Disciplines
- Cycling Clothing Guide
- Training Ride Drills for cycling
- Cycling training plan – improving performance
- Cycling training to get you started
- Cycle training with RPE for Beginners
- Do you need a cycling coach?
- Cycling intervals for hill climbing
- Speed training program for cycling
- Cycling nutrition while riding
- Bike training for the beginner
- Criterium Training
- Endurance Cycling for Beginners
- Cycling Time Trial Training
- Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge Training
- 10k training guide
- Most Common Runners Overuse Injuries
- 5k run tips for the beginner
- Shin splits – How to run with them?
- Treadmill running benefits your training
- Running tips for the beginner
- Running your first half marathon
- Trail running for the beginner
- Running technique the beginner’s guide
- UltraMarathon races how long are they?
- Running for weight loss
- Running hills for speed
- Interval running for beginners
- how to improve running cadence
- Running fast over 50
- Triathlon Transition introduction
- Is 80/20 training the new way forward?
- Triathlon coach do you need one?
- Triathlon distance of all events
- Ironman 70.3 training plan
- From couch to Ironman
- Triathlon swimming training for beginners
- Advanced Triathlon Training Plan
- Sprint Triathlon Training Plan
- First Triathlon for the Beginner
- 12 Month Ironman Training Plan
If you become injured, sick or lifestyle changes take place, your coach will update your schedule within 24hrs.
TRAINING PLAN FOR YOU
All training plans developed by Sportcoaching are in house and developed around you as an athlete. No copied training plans between athletes.
FREE TRAININGPEAKS ACCOUNT
All training plans and workouts are delivered through trainingpeaks, which allow us to track and analyze your progress.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don’t see an improvement within 90 days or if coaching isn’t right for you, we offer a 30-day refund and 90-day performance-based refund*