At SportCoaching, we are very focused on supporting athletes by delivery world class coaching and training plans. If you are experiencing any technical issues with our website – please use our contact page and we will assist you in resolving your issues.
However, if you feel that the training plan or coaching you have purchased are not fulfilling their purpose – you do have an option to request a refund. Since SportCoaching is offering non-tangible goods we issue refunds that have been requested not later than 30 days after training plan or coaching purchase. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon signing up to a training plan or coaching service from SportCoaching.
We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee but we DO NOT honor requests for the following reasons:
– You don’t want the training plan or coaching service after it has been uploaded to Training Peaks;
– Product did not meet your expectations
– You have changed your mind
– You have purchased training plan or coaching service by mistake
– You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product
– Asking for refund because of a goodwill
– You did not follow instruction setups accordingly
– Constant failure to reply when setting up consultation call
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund requests based on not following the training plan or coaching provided. We don’t guarantee that our training plans will provide the same improvement as other people have seen.
Our support team is always available to assist you to understand the delivered training plan. Thank you for purchasing our coaching service.
Official Support – email@example.com
Changes to this Refund Policy
If there are any changes to this refund policy, we will replace this page with an updated version. It is therefore in your own interest to check the “Refund Policy” page any time you access our website so as to be aware of any changes which may occur from time to time.
This refund policy was last modified on 19/01/2021.