Men’s Running Shoes
This is the wide version of the Gaviota 3 – Shoe width is EE
Delivering the typical Hoka comfort and cushioing, the Gaviota 3 is one of the most cushioned trainers on the market. Designed to suit a variety of runners, this high mileage road shoe was developed to provide a balanced and neutral ride.
A premium and stable shoe, the Gaviota 3 can handle any type of runner through increased outsole foam and engineered a J-Frame™ design.
A superior shoe for the superior running that wants a comfortable, well-cushioned ride.
– Mesh upper for increased airflow
– Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
– Increased midfoot support and lockdown.
– Improved support, rebound, and durability through Hoka’s J-Frame™ design
– Improved stability through flat-waisted geometry
– Rubber outsole to improve durability and increased mileage
– Improved toe-off through applied Meta-Rocker design
Geometry: 31mm heel, 26mm forefoot
Weight: 11.3 oz.